This feature is so useful in case your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad being stolen, in that situation we expect the burglar will not be able to access our phone and use it.
However, the iCloud activation is not only a problem for thief but for normal users too.
How can that be? For example, if we bought a used iPhone and when we try to set the device up, the phone is asking for iCloud login details. They are login details from the previous owner.
The old owner of your iPhone had previously turned on the Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone to which link his / her iCloud account to the iPhone automatically. The purpose is of course to assist him/her finding the iPhone in case of being stolen or lost. If the phone is stolen and there is no way to get it back, so with Find My iPhone the owner can erase the crucial data inside the iPhone and lock it permanently.
Of course it's a very useful feature to protect our data from being accessed by someone else. But if we as buyers buy a used iPhone or other iOS based devices, and the older owner forgot to remove it from their Find My iPhone account and it's locked, then we are in big trouble. As the consequence we can use our iPhone. Because the iCloud security completely disable your iPhone from being used by you.
And of course we can contact the seller, and if we are not in luck, the seller reject our requests to hand us the iCloud login details.
But don't lose hope yet, there are number of solutions for you to use to bypass iCloud activation lock.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 9 or iOS 8 for iPhone and iPad
Albeit the iPhone is in your hand, but it's in Activate iPhone Screen. You need to press the Home button and tap on Wi-Fi Settings; now tap on “i” next to Wi-Fi symbol.
Now follow all the steps compiled below after removing the existing DNS (On this condition, there is a chance to help you get your device back. Unlock iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 8 or iOS 8. It works for iOS 8 to iOS 8).
- Type the new DNS below based on your region.
- For USA/North America, type in 22.214.171.124
- For Europe, type in 126.96.36.199
- For Asia, type in 188.8.131.52
- In rest of the world, type in 184.108.40.206
- Now tap on Back.
- Tap on Done now.
- Tap on Activation Help.
Finish, you will likely see a line from your iPhone saying; “You have successfully connected to my server.”
Tap on Menu located on the top right, there you can use various apps such as Youtube, Internet, Mails, Maps, Video, Audio, Games, Social, iCloud Locked User Chat.
Also read guys.
- Change Apple ID To Another Apple ID Directly From iPhone.
- Complete Ways To Deauthorize Computer Using iTunes And Apple ID.
- Solutions If Your iPhone Is Not Detected By Windows Computer.
Permanently bypass activation lock on iOS 9 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Tap on Menu now.
- Scroll down to Applications and then tap on it.
- Now tap on Crash. Doing this, your device will respring to Home screen. There you will see Apple logo.
- Choose Language and Country.
- Tap on Home button then choose Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap on "i".
- Go down then tap on Menu under HTTP PROXY.
- Clean the address bar then tap on Globe from keyboard.
- Type in 15 to 30 characters randomly then type "888" in Port's front then tap on Back.
- Tap on Next again.
Done, now keep sliding to unlock then click the language options for about 3 minutes at maximum without stop. This move will take you to the Home screen.
When it's successful you can access 3 applications such as Phone, FaceTime and Newsstand. However each time you want to open the apps you have to restart your iPhone.
That's it, you have finished following the potent instructions to unlock iCloud Activation Lock on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and other iOS based devices and if you have any questions then do not forget to reveal them on the provided comment area. And tell your friends about this post in case they need to bypass iCloud Activation Lock for their iOS devices.