Now we will try to guide you on recording iPhone screen using OS X Yosemite. Those of you who use iOS 8 on their iPhone and want to record video, game or anything appear on their screen can now utilizing the new feature on QuickTime Player namely New Movie Recording on OS Yosemite.
With it you can record video, games or anything on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. And the procedures do not require jailbreak.
What you need is a Mac computer running on OS X Yosemite and a cable to connect your iOS based device to computer.
How to record video or game on iPhone or iPad screen using OS Yosemite?
- Connect your iOS device to computer using 30 Pin or lightning cable, match with your device.
- Now open QuickTime Player and choose File > New Movie Recording. Or simply use Shortcut Opt + cmd + n.
- You will then receive a new window in black color. Press the down arrow icon beside the red botton. Choose the iPhone or iPad of yours on the Camera and Microphone section. After that, the window will show the screen of your iPhone.
- Now enter to the application or the part / side you wish to record, after that start the video screen capturing process by pressing the red button.
- Do the recording process after you have done it, press the red button once more.
- Your video is successfully recorded and you can save it by going to File > Save to save your video with the existing resolution (1136×640).
- If you wish to save the video into the smaller resolution just head to File > Export. Then choose the resolution you need such as 1080p, 720p or 480p.
Well done now your video can be uploaded to Youtube to be shared to the world or simply to your friends. And my suggestions for you is to keep the video default format and then export to the resolution you like.