Because the vShare developers have made their app supporting the non-jailbroken iOS device. That means, you can simply install the app through their official website guys.
And on this post, I will walk you through the entire steps to install vShare on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, oke let's do it guys.
How to install vShare on iPhone without jailbreak
- Now use your Safari browser and then visit this page (<-- This is vShare official website).
- On the vShare website, choose the Download (Unjailbroken) button.
- You will then see an option to install the vShare app, therefore just choose the Install button.
- vShare will be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You will see the vShare icon on the iPhone's homescreen.
- But, even though the vShare app is already installed, you still be unable to use it.
- You need to tell your device to trust the app. So to do so, you will need to open Settings -> General -> Profile.
- Then choose Trust.
- On the confirmation box, select the Trust button.
- After you command your device to trust the app, back to Homescreen and then open the vShare app.
- You can now use the vShare completely now.
- You can install the apps like MovieBox and such.