How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone using Safari without computer. Firstly thanks should be delivered sincerely to Pangu Team who has done their part pretty well. As the result we are handed with the great jailbreak tool to our device.
Apple with all their hard work has finally made it to make jailbreaking harder to achieve. Previously we are free to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu tool, but then found out that the Safari jailbreak became null and broken.
However, give up never conquers those who try hard. A new solution comes out now there is no need a computer, because we can use Safari But there’s a new way to jailbreak using Safari without a computer. We can use Safari installed on our device.
Curious on how the new method works?
Let's get into details.
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s,iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5.
- iPad Pro (both models), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 6.
- iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3.
- iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1.
We will use PP app for jailbreaking. And the jailbreak method is semi-untethered that means each time your device reboots then you need to run PP app.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu without PC.
- Now you must update your current iOS version to the latest iOS 9.3.3. Head to this site support.apple.com.
- Backup your device's data either using iCloud or iTunes. You are also recommended to delete any Touch ID/Passcode you use to your device and also please to disable Find My iPhone.
- Launch Safari browser directly from your iOS device. On the address bar, paste the following url; http://j.25pp.com/ota_tutorial.html. Continued with tap OK to open it.
- You will see a popup window just tap on Install button there. This action is meant to install PP app on your device. A loading notification will appear on the app icon, and for a moment will turn into installing. Once you see installing, immediately head to control center on your device to activate the Airplane mode.
- During the PP installation. Just be patient. Ok!
- After the PP app installation is completely finished, you will see an icon appear on your Home screen. Now back to control center and then disable Airplane mode, then head to Settings –> General –>Device Management to trust the certificate that appears.
- Since you have trusted the certificate of the app, the PP app will be placed on your Home screen and it is ready for action. Just launch the app, a prompt will open just accept this for push notifications.
- You are advised to lock your device. By unchecking PP check box then tap the center of the big circle -> press power button to lock during in the PP app launching.
- A notification will then show up telling that your device is jailbroken along with a fast automatic respring. Now unlock the locked screen, you will see a Cydia has been installed.