To install this theme on your iPhone, we must be patient. Some steps are necessary because the installation is manual.
But that shouldn't be a problem, since you have jailbroken your iOS device that means you are no longer afraid to get yourself dirty with any operation considered not official.
How to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on iPhone
- Download the theme on MediaFire.
- Unzip and place the folder in .theme /var/db/stash/.xxxxx/Themes via SSH software using iExplorer or Cyberduck.
- Download WinterBoard from Cydia.
- Open Winterboard and select Android Lollipop to activate it.
- Make a Respring.
- The CalIcon and CalIcons files go in / Library Widgets going in / var / mobile / Library / iWidgets
- Assets.car goes into /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Artwork.bundles/ (make a backup of the existing file) Apple@2x.png goes in / var / mobile / Library / CustomFolderIcons
- The wallpapers are to be put in hand.