Apple has officially released update to their latest mobile operating system, iOS 7. In this version, Apple has included over 200 rejuvenate features, started at a new user interface, AirDrop, camera featuer, a better multitasking, optimized Siri, battery usage management, etc.
Albeit there are sharp critiques telling in the iOS 7 UI, Apple copied from Windows Phone and Android MIUI, but there is no doubt the latest iOS 7 UI is so interactive.
Especially it's accommodating almost all shortcuts that can be accessed using swipe navigation.
In iOS 7 you will find a several new shortcuts via swipe navigation. Here they are.
1. On the Lock Screen, you can swipe your screen from right down to up to access the camera.
2. To access new feature: Control Center. You can swipe anywhere of your lower screen part to above albeit your phone's locked.
3. Just like in the previous iOS version, if you swipe your screen from right to down, you will see a Notification Center menu appears. From that, you will notice what notifications you have gotten.
4. To access Safari browser instantly, you can swipe from right to left on back and forward button.
5. To access search box, you can swipe to down from any direction to the main menu page.
Author And Editor
Sharing all the related information about Apple based products and stuffs that support them.